Instagram for Therapists Who Want to Diversify Their Income and Expand Their Impact - 2 CEUs
To access the discount form for registering for multiple workshops or participants, please click here.
When & Where:
- Date: Thursday, November 2, 2023
- If you cannot attend this workshop on 11/2, you can pre-register for the on-demand version here: https://www.theknowledgetree.org/p/instagram-for-t...
- Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern Time
- CE Hours Included: 2 Core or Related (please see below for details)
- Location: Live Interactive Webinar (“Synchronous”) on Zoom
- Investment: $49 before Friday, October 20th at 5:00pm Eastern Time, $59 after
- Presented by: Arias Collins (see bio below)
- Workshop Recording: A recording of this workshop will be available to review for 60 days, and should be available within two weeks of the live presentation. However, participants must attend live to receive the "Synchronous" CE Certificate.
- Instruction Level: Intermediate
- Target Audience: Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Psychotherapists, Other Mental Health Professionals
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Identify the three types of therapist niches that are successful on Instagram.
- Demonstrate how consistent branding can save time and help you stand out.
- Establish how to source hashtags geared to attract your target market.
- Discuss how to source and repurpose viral content to drive more engagement on your feed and learn the proper reposting etiquette.
- Identify scheduling tools and software to make Instagram sustainable.
- Demonstrate how to sell your services in Instagram Stories and Highlights without appearing too “sales-y.”
- Review Instagram Reels’ best practices so the technical hurdles don't hinder your growth.
- Outline Arias' Outreach Strategy to get more of your ideal client's eyes on your feed.
- Review the basics of Influencer Partnerships.
- Demonstrate how to boost one of your posts to grow your following more quickly.
- Commit to a posting and engagement schedule that works for you and your business goals.
During this impactful workshop, Arias will guide you through how she ethically and organically grew her therapist-client accounts by the tens of thousands. She has seen this growth impact her clients' lives, allowing them to book more speaking engagements, sell more books, and prosper from their group coaching programs and courses. If you are ready to leverage your expertise into new, exciting avenues with the help of Instagram, this course is for you.
Arias will share how to optimize your Instagram account or start it off on the right foot. She will help you clarify your messaging and develop a growth strategy. She will walk you through some of the more advanced tools in the app, such as Instagram Reels, Stories, and Highlights, so these features are demystified and can become a powerful arm of your marketing strategy.
Arias has a passion for Instagram and a track record of getting results for therapists. She is a gifted teacher who makes this sometimes complicated app approachable, sustainable, and exciting!
Presented by: Arias Collins
Arias has enjoyed growing her clients' accounts by the tens of thousands on Instagram, building communities from scratch, and coaching them into developing their social media communities. She has seen the impact that Instagram and the right support can have on her clients' lives. Arias was an elementary school teacher for ten years before discovering her knack for social media marketing. The beauty of her background in education is that she can describe complex concepts in a clear and easy-to-understand manner. Arias began her marketing career at a San Fransisco tech startup but discovered her love of working with therapists and started her own business to do just that. She is so excited to be helping therapists share their practices on social media in impactful, ethical, and authentic ways! For more information about Arias, follow this link to her website: https://www.omsocialmedia.com/
2 Core or Related CE Clock Hours Included - Details by License Type Below:
- PSYCHOLOGISTS: The Knowledge Tree (TKT) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. TKT maintains responsibility for this program and its content. For more detailed information on the current CE ruling in Georgia, or if you are licensed in another state or country, please click here.
- COUNSELORS: The Knowledge Tree has been approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP), ACEP No. 7153. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Knowledge Tree is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Please click here for more detailed information.
- SOCIAL WORKERS: This workshop is approved for 2 Related CE hours for social workers. Please click here for more detailed information.
- MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPISTS: This workshop is approved for 2 Related CE hours for marriage and family therapists. Please click here for more detailed information.
To view our various workshop policies, including our multi-workshop discount & refund policy, please click here.
We are an approved vendor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for easy reimbursement of educational expenses for VA employees.
Blank Page Issues? We have received some reports about compatibility issues with our website while attempting to pay for a workshop resulting in blank pages. According to our website host, this is a known security issue with Internet Explorer (particularly when someone is about to use a credit card). Microsoft stopped supporting Internet Explorer in January 2016, and they updated it to Microsoft Edge. Our website is updated constantly to offer the highest level of security. If you experience issues while using Internet Explorer, we recommend updating your browser to Edge or using another browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, or FireFox). This should fix the issue and be more secure for you in general. Or, you may always enroll another way here. We apologize for any inconvenience.