What is the multi-workshop discount and how can I receive it?
To receive the multi-workshop discount, you must register for two or more workshops, or a group of two or more participants, in the same transaction. The discount will NOT be given retroactively for workshops you have previously registered for. The discount offers 10% off two workshops (or participants), 15% off three or four workshops (or participants), and 20% off five or more workshops (or participants). To receive the discount, either fill out the Workshop Registration Form (found here: https://www.theknowledgetree.org/p/registration-fo...) and email it to [email protected], or call 404-913-2005 to register over the phone.
How do I create an account on TheKnowledgeTree.org?
My name on my account is not what I want on my CE certificate, how do I fix that?
If there is an error in your name on your account, or you would like your CE certificates to display a different name, you can change the name on your account in your account settings. Navigate to www.theknowledgetree.org. If you are not already logged into your account, click Log In at the top right of the screen and log in to your account. Once you are logged in, click the image at the top right of the screen (it may be a white and gray circle, but if you have used the website Gravatar before, it may be a picture of you). In the dropdown menu that appears, click Edit Profile. The following page will allow you to update your name or email address. After making the desired change and entering your password to confirm, click the blue-green Save Changes button.
How can I reset or change my account password?
If you need to change your password, navigate to www.theknowledgetree.org. If you are not already logged into your account, click Log In at the top right of the screen and log in to your account. Once you are logged in, click the image at the top right of the screen (it may be a white and gray circle, but if you have used the website Gravatar before, it may be a picture of you). In the dropdown menu that appears, click Edit Profile. The following page will allow you to change your password. Click the orange text in the Password line that says "Change." You will be prompted to enter and confirm your new password. After entering your password to confirm, click the blue-green Save button.
If you have forgotten your password and are unable to log in to your account, navigate to www.theknowledgetree.org and click Log In at the top right of the screen. On the following page, click the orange text that says "Forgot Password." You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Knowledge Tree account. Enter your email, and you will be sent a link to reset your password.
How do I find/access a course I registered for?
- To access the content of a workshop you registered for, first navigate to www.theknowledgetree.org. If you are not already logged into your account, click “Log In” at the top right of the screen. Once you are logged in, there will be a tab at the top of the screen that says My Courses. Click here, and all workshops you have purchased will be displayed. Click on any of them, and you will be taken to the Course Curriculum for that course. This is where all the information can be accessed.
- The most common reason someone cannot find a course they have previously signed up for is that they have created an additional account at one time or another under a different login. Please try logging in with a different email address and/or password.
I purchased an on-demand workshop, do I have to complete it within a certain time limit? Do they expire?
When you register for one of our on-demand workshops, you receive lifetime access to the content of the course. If you wanted to receive CE credit for the same on-demand course in different licensure renewal periods, however, you would need to register and pay for the workshop again.
Do I have to complete an on-demand workshop all in one sitting?
No! On-demand workshops can be paused, exited, and returned to as many times as you like. You can do it all in one sitting if you would like to, but you are by no means required to do so.
Can I share access to a workshop I registered for with someone else?
Course registrations, both live "synchronous" and on-demand "asynchronous," are valid for a single participant only. Access to a workshop cannot be shared with any other party.
How do I receive my CE certificate for a workshop I registered for?
Your CE certificate will be automatically generated and available to download immediately upon completing the workshop. In order for your certificate to generate, you MUST reach 100% course completion on the workshop in question.
How do I access the content of and complete a workshop I registered for?
When you first enter the Course Curriculum for the workshop you would like to complete, you will see a full list of all of the different sections of the course. To begin the course, click the orange “Start next lecture” button towards the top of the page. Clicking this button will move you into the first section of the course content. To move through the content and reach 100% course completion (and receive your CE certificate), you must click the orange “Complete and Continue” bar along the top right of EVERY section of the course. Once you have clicked this bar on every section, you will reach 100% course completion and your certificate will be available to download.
I am trying to purchase a workshop, but all I see is a blank page when I try to enroll.
We have received some reports about compatibility issues with our website while attempting to pay for a workshop resulting in blank pages. According to our website host, this is a known security issue with Internet Explorer (particularly when someone is about to use a credit card). Microsoft stopped supporting Internet Explorer in January 2016, and they updated it to Microsoft Edge. Our website is updated constantly to offer the highest level of security. If you experience issues while using Internet Explorer, we recommend updating your browser to Edge or using another browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, or FireFox). We also highly recommend using a desktop computer or laptop as opposed to a mobile device like a phone or tablet. This should fix the issue and be more secure for you in general.
I am trying to purchase a workshop, but the Buy Now button is greyed out and not clickable.
On the checkout page when you are attempting to register for a workshop, you will not be able to complete your transaction unless you fill in EVERY information field. You cannot leave any sections blank or the Buy Now button will not be clickable. If you have ensured that all information fields have been filled and the button still is not clickable, please see “I am trying to purchase a workshop, but all I see is a blank page when I try to enroll.” above for further recommendations regarding webpage help.
Do you offer a student discount?
Yes! All CURRENTLY ENROLLED students are eligible for a 20% discount on any one workshop (this discount does not stack with the multi-workshop discount, and the multi-workshop discount will replace the student discount). In order to receive this discount, please email a copy of your ACTIVE student ID as well as a fully completed workshop registration form (this can be found here) to [email protected]
I registered for a workshop but can no longer attend.
If you can no longer attend a workshop you have registered for, you can either receive a credit for another workshop, or receive a refund if you are within the refund policy period. For the full information on our refund policy, please see below.
I have misplaced an old CE certificate, how do I retrieve it?
If you need a replacement CE certificate from a previous workshop, please contact us at [email protected] with the date and title of the workshop in question.
I want to purchase an on-demand workshop but wait to complete it until a later date. What date will show on my CE certificate?
When completing an on-demand "asynchronous" webinar through TheKnowledgeTree.org, your CE certificate will show the date you finished the course, NOT when you purchased or started it. You are welcome to purchase an on-demand workshop in advance of when you would like the date of completion to display on your certificate.
My state requires live webinars to be interactive and monitored in order to receive "synchronous" CE hours, do your live webinars satisfy this requirement?
Yes! Not only does our Zoom Webinar platform have both a chat box feature as well as a Q&A feature, making the webinars fully interactive, but it also tracks student attendance in real time. We are able to see that you are present, as well as receive a report at the end of the workshop showing how many minutes total you were logged in and present. A letter stating this to submit to your CE organization can be provided if required.
General Refund Policy:
ALL workshop refunds will be honored for cancellations received at least five (5) days prior to the date of a live webinar or live workshop. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for On-Demand (Asynchronous) webinars due to the fact that once purchased, the participant has access immediately to all materials. Refunds will also not be issued due to technical limitations of the participant. We provide detailed instructions, and we are happy to assist in this area to a reasonable extent; however, we don't have the staff to guide you through every step of the process. Please note that payments made via Credit Card have certain fees associated with them, some of which are non-recoupable and are therefore non-refundable by The Knowledge Tree. Therefore, all workshop payments made by Credit Card will have a three percent credit card fee deducted from the refund. These fees do not apply to cash or check payments. Should you have any questions regarding our workshop refund policy, please contact Jordan Barbeau, our Workshop Coordinator at (404) 913-2005. Please note that registrations for the Hypnotherapy Certification Program must be canceled no less than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the program (for more information, see below).
Hypnotherapy Certification Program Refund Policy:
Demand is very high for this program, and space is limited. Therefore, cancellations of registrations for the Hypnotherapy Certification Program must be received no less than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Certification program. Please note that payments made via Credit Card have certain fees associated with them, some of which are not recoupable and are therefore non-refundable by The Knowledge Tree. As such, if a refund for the Hypnotherapy Certification Program is requested, there will be a $75 fee deducted from the amount of the refund which, again, must be made 30 days prior to the start date. This fee does not apply to cash or check payments. However, these also must be made at least 30 days prior to the start of the program. Should you have any questions regarding our workshop refund policy, please contact our Workshop Coordinator at 404-913-2500.
Other commonly asked questions:
- Newsletter & Confidentiality: By registering for a workshop, you agree to be added to our Workshop email list and newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this at any time. Our notifications and/or newsletter is always sent via a secure customer relationship management software. This software maintains the confidentiality of your email address so that others cannot see it. We promise never to sell or share any of your information ever.
Security & Confidentiality in General: We collect only the information we need to process your continuing education certificates and to contact you with Zoom link information for live webinars. All identifying information regarding our participants is stored securely on The Knowledge Tree website within your own account that you create. We do not have access to anyone's passwords or credit card data.
- Credit Cards: Any purchase made on our website is processed through Stripe or PayPal. Both Stripe and PayPal are PCI compliant (PCI Service Provider Level 1). This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. All payments made over the phone are processed through Square, which is both PCI and HIPAA compliant. Square has even provided a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for The Knowledge Tree.
- Identifying Information & Email Addresses: Additionally, as described above, our email notifications are always sent via a secure customer relationship management software. This software maintains the confidentiality of your email address so that others cannot see it. We also store all of our CE data for each workshop in the encrypted version of Google Works Drive, which is fully encrypted and Google has provided a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for The Knowledge Tree. We promise never to sell or share any of your information ever.
- Credit Transfers: Because our continuing education workshop presenters are paid in full the day of the workshop, we cannot issue a credit transfer to a future workshop due to last-minute emergencies of any nature. This includes family emergencies, car trouble, illness, traffic delays, and/or getting lost. Therefore, if a refund is not requested five (5) days prior to the workshop in question, it is considered a late cancellation, and all money paid for the workshop will be forfeited by the registrant.
- Weather Cancellation Policy: All live (in person) scheduled workshops will take place on the specified date and time unless a “State of Emergency” is declared for greater than 50% of the State of Georgia, to include Cobb and Fulton counties. In such cases, the workshop will be rescheduled to a future date, and a monetary credit will be transferred from the original date to the newly rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, a credit shall remain on file for 12-months as applicable only for a future workshop facilitated by that specific presenter. Refunds will not be given for any weather-related event.
- ADA Requests: We will make every effort to accommodate any reasonable ADA request. Please call us at least two weeks prior to the event. Payment and registration are required to fulfill an ADA request.
- CE Certificate Replacement Fee: In the event you fail to obtain or misplace your CE certificate for any continuing education workshop offered by The Knowledge Tree, you have 1 year to request your certificate free of charge. If you are requesting certificate replacement for a workshop held more than 1 year after the date of the workshop, a $20.00 CE certificate replacement fee will be imposed and must be paid in full prior to TKT issuing the replacement certificate.
- Returned Check Fee: Please note that there will be a $35.00 returned check fee if a personal or business check used to pay for a workshop is returned for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, account closed, etc.).
- Complaint or Grievance: We are a small business, and we strive to offer the best possible customer service. Should you have a complaint or grievance, please contact us directly via email at [email protected] or call us M-F between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST at 404-913-2005. We will make every effort to make the issue right.
- Questions, Comments, or Suggestions: We are always open to your feedback and suggestions. We also want to answer any questions you may have in a timely fashion. Please email us at [email protected] or call us M-F between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST.