Discounts & Workshop Policies:
Multiple Workshop or Multiple-Participant Discount:
- There is a 10% Discount with registration for two workshops or two or more participants registering for the same workshop together.
- There is a 15% Discount with registrations for three or four workshops or three or four participants registering together.
- There is a 20% Discount with registration for five or more workshops or five or more participants registering together.
- Please use the Registration Form, scan or take a picture, and email it back to us at [email protected] or call us at 404-913-2005.
- Please note: The multi-workshop/participant discount will NOT be given retroactively for previously purchased workshops. It will ONLY be applied to workshops purchased in the same transaction.
- Early Registration Deadline: Registration and payment must be received (or postmarked by the U.S. Post Office or other Mail/Package Carrier) no less than 2 weeks prior to the date of the workshop by 5:00 p.m. to receive the Early Registration Discount. The date for early registration is listed under each live webinar or in-person workshop.
- Student Discount: All CURRENTLY ENROLLED students are eligible for a 10% discount on any one workshop (this discount does not stack with the multi-workshop discount, and the multi-workshop discount will replace the student discount). In order to receive this discount, please email a copy of your ACTIVE student ID as well as a fully completed workshop registration form (this can be found HERE) to [email protected]
- General Refund Policy (see Hypnotherapy Certification Refund Policy below if applicable): ALL workshop refunds will be honored for cancellations received at least five (5) days prior to the date of a live webinar or live workshop. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for On-Demand (Asynchronous) webinars due to the fact that once purchased, the participant has access immediately to all materials. Refunds will also not be issued due to technical limitations of the participant. We provide detailed instructions, and we are happy to assist in this area to a reasonable extent; however, we don't have the staff to guide you through every step of the process. Please note that payments made via Credit Card have certain fees associated with them, some of which are non-recoupable and are therefore non-refundable by The Knowledge Tree. Therefore, all workshop payments made by Credit Card will have a three percent credit card fee deducted from the refund. These fees do not apply to cash or check payments. Should you have any questions regarding our workshop refund policy, please contact Jordan Barbeau, our Workshop Coordinator at (404) 913-2005. Please note that registrations for the Hypnotherapy Certification Program must be canceled no less than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the program (for more information, see below).
- Hypnotherapy Certification Program Refund Policy: Demand is very high for this program, and space is limited. Therefore, cancellations of registrations for the Hypnotherapy Certification Program must be received no less than thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Certification program. Please note that payments made via Credit Card have certain fees associated with them, some of which are not recoupable and are therefore non-refundable by The Knowledge Tree. As such, if a refund for the Hypnotherapy Certification Program is requested, there will be a $75 fee deducted from the amount of the refund which, again, must be made 30 days prior to the start date. This fee does not apply to cash or check payments. However, these also must be made at least 30 days prior to the start of the program. Should you have any questions regarding our workshop refund policy, please contact our Workshop Coordinator at 404-913-2500.
- Newsletter & Confidentiality: By registering for a workshop, you agree to be added to our Workshop email list and newsletter. You may unsubscribe from this at any time. Our notifications and/or newsletter is always sent via a secure customer relationship management software. This software maintains the confidentiality of your email address so that others cannot see it. We promise never to sell or share any of your information ever.
Security & Confidentiality in General: We collect only the information we need to process your continuing education certificates and to contact you with Zoom link information for live webinars. All identifying information regarding our participants is stored securely on The Knowledge Tree website within your own account that you create. We do not have access to anyone's passwords or credit card data.
- Credit Cards: Any purchase made on our website is processed through Stripe or PayPal. Both Stripe and PayPal are PCI compliant (PCI Service Provider Level 1). This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. All payments made over the phone are processed through Square, which is both PCI and HIPAA compliant. Square has even provided a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for The Knowledge Tree.
- Identifying Information & Email Addresses: Additionally, as described above, our email notifications are always sent via a secure customer relationship management software. This software maintains the confidentiality of your email address so that others cannot see it. We also store all of our CE data for each workshop in the encrypted version of Google Works Drive, which is fully encrypted and Google has provided a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement for The Knowledge Tree. We promise never to sell or share any of your information ever.
- Credit Transfers: Because our continuing education workshop presenters are paid in full the day of the workshop, we cannot issue a credit transfer to a future workshop due to last-minute emergencies of any nature. This includes family emergencies, car trouble, illness, traffic delays, and/or getting lost. Therefore, if a refund is not requested five (5) days prior to the workshop in question, it is considered a late cancellation, and all money paid for the workshop will be forfeited by the registrant.
- Weather Cancellation Policy: All live (in person) scheduled workshops will take place on the specified date and time unless a “State of Emergency” is declared for greater than 50% of the State of Georgia, to include Cobb and Fulton counties. In such cases, the workshop will be rescheduled to a future date, and a monetary credit will be transferred from the original date to the newly rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, a credit shall remain on file for 12-months as applicable only for a future workshop facilitated by that specific presenter. Refunds will not be given for any weather-related event.
- ADA Requests: We will make every effort to accommodate any reasonable ADA request. Please call us at least two weeks prior to the event. Payment and registration are required to fulfill an ADA request.
- Nondiscrimination Policy: The Knowledge Tree does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender identity or gender expression, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veterans status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff or speakers, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, students, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- Returned Check Fee: Please note that there will be a $35.00 returned check fee if a personal or business check used to pay for a workshop is returned for any reason (e.g., insufficient funds, account closed, etc.).
- Complaint or Grievance: We are a small business, and we strive to offer the best possible customer service. Should you have a complaint or grievance, please contact us directly via email at [email protected] or call us M-F between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST at 404-913-2005. We will make every effort to make the issue right.
- Questions, Comments, or Suggestions: We are always open to your feedback and suggestions. We also want to answer any questions you may have in a timely fashion. Please email us at [email protected] or call us M-F between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST.
The Knowledge Tree
Attn: Workshop Registration
1640 Powers Ferry Road SE, Bldg 9-250
Marietta, GA 30067
Contact via Email or Phone:
Jordan Barbeau, Workshop Coordinator