On-Demand: The Foundation of Private Practice Success: Your Vision & Values - 3 CEUs
To access the discount form for registering for multiple workshops or participants, please click here.
- CE Hours Included: 3 Core (see below for more information)
- Format: On-Demand Webinar (“Asynchronous”) ~ At your leisure to be viewed at your own pace. You may pause, rewind, and fast forward at any point during the videos. You are in complete control of how you view this workshop. It also comes with a PowerPoint and references. There is a quiz at the end to ensure viewing and required by all CE approval organizations.
- Investment: $87 (provides lifetime access!)
- Presented by: Staci Pfeiffer, LPC (see bio below)
- Instruction Level: Intermediate
- Target Audience: Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Psychotherapists, Other Mental Health Professionals
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Define your Why!
- Determine what you ultimately desire to create with your business
- Identify what success looks like to you.
- Create a clear vision for your practice that supports the lifestyle you manifest.
- Describe the Business Hierarchy of Needs (BHN) as it relates to private practice.
- Identify the multiple roles of the entrepreneur and discuss the concept of work-life “harmony” versus “balance,” a key factor in preventing burnout!
- Define clearly who you are as a practice and who you serve.
- Create your “avatar” by clarifying your ideal client and target market in a way that empowers you to network and market your practice with greater ease and expand your reach.
- Clarify the core values that drive your vision and set you apart from other practices and providers, clearly defining your competitive edge.
- Discuss the framework for turning your vision and values into the measurable outcomes that drive private practice success.
The foundation of every successful private practice, whether following a solo or group entrepreneurial model, is gaining a clear understanding of the unique vision and values that lie at the core of the company’s creation. Taking the time to carefully reflect on why we started our practices, what we value, who we serve, and what makes us unique is a critical and foundational step to true private practice success. By clarifying our vision and values, we can create a profitable practice that supports the lifestyle we desire, prevents personal and professional burnout, and transforms lives in a manner that few businesses can.
Whether you are just getting started in your private practice journey or several years along the path, this interactive and transformational course is for you!
Presented by: Staci Pfeiffer, LPC
Staci Pfeiffer, ED.S, LPC, CPCS, MAC is the Founding Clinical Director of The Banyan Tree Center, a private practice located in Athens, Georgia. As a licensed professional counselor, Staci has over 20 years of experience in the field of behavioral health. The Banyan Tree was established in 2007 as a solo private practice in the basement office of Staci’s home and has grown into the thriving private pay group practice it is today with a staff of over 30 providers. As a clinician, business owner, and entrepreneur, Staci has invested countless hours learning how to create the practice of her dreams that supports a lifestyle she loves. Her clinical work has focused on brain-based experiential approaches to resolve trauma in the mind and body, process complex and complicated grief as well as the treatment of anxiety and substance misuse disorders.
3 Core "Asynchronous" CE Clock Hours Included - Details by License Type Below:
- PSYCHOLOGISTS: The Knowledge Tree is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Knowledge Tree maintains responsibility for this program and its content. For more detailed information on the current CE ruling in Georgia, or if you are licensed in another state or country, please click here.
- COUNSELORS: The Knowledge Tree has been approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP), ACEP No. 7153. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Knowledge Tree is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Please click here for more detailed information.
- SOCIAL WORKERS: This workshop is approved for 3 core CE hours through the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Work (GSCSW), approval #120323. If you are licensed in another state or country, please click here for more detailed information.
- MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPISTS: This workshop is approved for 3 core CE hours through the Georgia Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (GAMFT), approval #227-2023. If you are licensed in another state or country, please click here for more detailed information.
To view our various workshop policies, including our multi-workshop discount & refund policy, please click here.
We are an approved vendor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for easy reimbursement of educational expenses for VA employees.
Neither the Knowledge Tree nor its speakers have received any commercial support for this program or its contents and will not receive any commercial support prior to or during this program.
Blank Page Issues? We have received some reports about compatibility issues with our website while attempting to pay for a workshop resulting in blank pages. According to our website host, this is a known security issue with Internet Explorer (particularly when someone is about to use a credit card). Microsoft stopped supporting Internet Explorer in January 2016, and they updated it to Microsoft Edge. Our website is updated constantly to offer the highest level of security. If you experience issues while using Internet Explorer, we recommend updating your browser to Edge or using another browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, or FireFox). This should fix the issue and be more secure for you in general. Or, you may always enroll another way here. We apologize for any inconvenience.